Friday, January 18, 2008

With Me N Mind






I want you to know a little bit about me... I have always had a desire to start my own business and like most people I have worked for others and done some of everything. Then as a hobby I started designing jewelry, people would give me compliments on them...and so I decided that maybe I could sell my jewelry and have my own business. It was a match made in heaven; I never thought I would ever find the right business that would inspire me everyday. But I have and jewelry is my inspiration, it inspires me to take the natural beauty of life and put that into my designs. To those of you who are still searching for that right business to get started in I have some words for you. Don't give up, keep searching until that inspiration inside of you says we have found a match..... www.uniquic.com
Post a Comment