1. Do a beaded necklace that expresses who your personality and style. Beaded jewelry is in this year, the bolder the better make sure that it’s one-of-a-kind.
2. Do neutrals colors are in this year for make-up. They give you a fresh and natural look, that’s easy to do.
3. Do layer your spaghetti straps with a jacket.
4. Do wear Croc‘s new line flats and Gladiator scandals.
5. Do cleanse your face daily with a gentle soap. That gives you moisture and keeps acne away. Glycerin soap is mild and can be used on anyone.
1. Don’t wear spaghetti strap shirts alone.
2. Don’t wear ripped-up / distressed jeans to school.
3. Don’t wear boots with shorts. People will think you have your seasons mixed up.
4. Don’t over do your jewelry. Leave that to Mr. T.
5. Don’t depend on the cafeteria for your lunch.
There are your 5 do’s and 5 don’ts for back to school.
See related articles: