To quote a line from Jay-Z's music, "I got 99 problems, but..." and then I had my own line to it "my hair aint one." There are so many problems that we face in life from our bills to our family, why should the protection, growth and maintenance of our natural hair be one of our problems. Natural hair is no harder to protect, grow and maintain than any other hair type (for all hair types have their pro's and con's), but what makes the difference are two things....your mindset and the products you use. It is just that simple, how you feel about your hair and the products that you use on your hair will affect it's how it is protected, how it grows and how you maintain it.
Now, I and my business partner want to share with you what we have known for years (and what we use in our own hair) and educate or re-educate you about the benefits of not only using natural ingredients in natural products, but the benefits of using certain natural products.
We have come out with a 4 product handmade and natural hair care line for natural hair sistahs of ALL hair types (from wavy to coily), scented with a delicious strawberry scent:
- Shampoo Bar
- Leave-In Conditioner
- Pomade Oil (for hair and scalp)
- Styling Gel
featuring your favorite ingredients: coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, shea butter, beeswax and flaxseed.
I could go on and on...and on...and on...lol, about the benefits of those 8 ingredients listed above, but I won't today. What I will talk about (as I said earlier) are the benefits of using certain natural products such as a "shampoo bar". For those of you who don't know, I shampoo bar looks exactly like a bar of soap...dun, dun, dunnnn!
the difference is that the ingredients in the soap are beneficial to the hair follicle and the scalp. And now, let's get into why you should use a shampoo bar:
- The cost: our handmade and natural shampoo bars cost $10.00 for an 5 oz bar of soap that last 2 to 3 times longer than commercial and store brands, which cost anywhere from $8.99 to $30.00 that last only couple of months
- The lather: we all know that it is about the lather, shampoo bars have a RICHER lather than commercial and store brands. Just watch, click here
- NO PRESERVATIVES: we use a process call "cold process" to make our handmade and natural shampoo bars and that process completely eliminates the need for preservatives, so you don't have to worry about bacteria or any kind.
- They travel: by this I mean that they can be taken with you easily when traveling (no issues for you with TSA) and/or be taken to the gym with you as well.